Author Topic: Best place to buy OSRS gold on RSgoldfast  (Read 83 times)

rsgoldfast2018

• View Profile
Best place to buy OSRS gold on RSgoldfast
« on: September 29, 2018, 03:59:29 am »
What's very strange is that I am seeing some types of hacks creating a comeback which wants to make me question, what exactly are they doing? A good deal of this analysis was based off viewing random botters I run into on  RSGOLDFAST  a daily, also there are far more than simply"a hand full".The last thing I'd say, go after the vendors of those hacks. If they're not making profit off of it they going against the Terms of Usage that I most likely don't even know about. It is quite funny how several of those websites who are responsible are still a go-to for hacks based that I hear it's simply incredible.

Botters, filed forms of tickets were reported by me. I've participated in a thread where Nexon wanted hacking maps in order to fight said hackers. The numbers have been slowly on the rise, but now most of the botters don't care anymore if a person is at the map, or else it being a favorite location. Botters nowadays literally only hack and this affects many players. If not training, positions and the markets will reveal.

There are dozens of foolish cheaters out in the open and the majority of the time when action is taken is generally when it has been too late, although those mentioned people have been reported. A fantastic example would be the recent duplication item exploit removal which just deleted the firearms, not moving after providers that are accountable or the ring.It's Nexon's fault, they do not provide ignoring critical reports from your players, and close attention to botters and hackers! There has to be a system that could control these situations all!

Additionally, with all the newest Auction House, backend detection of questionable activity becomes essential.I can enter AH and see  OSRS gold  10 piles of CSS posted in the same time and for the same cost, and conclude it's probably a botter who posted them. However, I don't have an IGN to report.It needs to be really trivial to scan AH listings for these matters.

Like our youtube videos or facebook, get more off & coins. Such as OSRS gold, RuneScape gold and more, please go to: https://www.rsgoldfast.com/