Author Topic: Academic papers are not innovative, what should I do?  (Read 30 times)

Antoniacummins

• View Profile
Academic papers are not innovative, what should I do?
« on: November 20, 2018, 02:47:12 am »
In terms of content, the innovation of the thesis is embodied in materials, methods, viewpoints and systems. The author should reflect the innovation of the thesis and can proceed from these four aspects.

The innovation of the thesis method is mainly reflected in the researcher can study a phenomenon or problem from a new and unique perspective, and thus draw a new and unique diagnosis. The method is to study the perspective, approach or medium of the problem, but in another aspect, the method is not only a ship or a bridge, but a world view, which is a way of thinking. Different theoretical research methods bring different views of the same thing, which can enrich the understanding of things. Innovation in methods will also bring about innovation in ideas.

Opinion innovation requires researchers to present unique and novel ideas in the paper, or to provide different opinions on existing viewpoints based on objective analysis. This is the most important aspect of the academic value of the thesis. The viewpoint is the argument in the thesis. It is the soul and commander of an article. It is also the embodiment of the most concentrated understanding and evaluation of the theorists. Therefore, the academic value of the argument is the most direct manifestation of the academic quality of the thesis.

The author of this article Antonia Cummins she's work at Business Plan Writing Service provider Company as a Digital Marketer.

davidjohn

• View Profile
Re: Academic papers are not innovative, what should I do?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2018, 11:57:30 am »
Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading. Will surely going to share this URL with my friends backlinks