Author Topic: rather do it  (Read 12 times)

caicai2017

• View Profile
rather do it
« on: December 06, 2017, 01:25:05 am »
Maybe most important, Nike Air Max 95 Femme though, I thought about who I am — and who I can become a year from now. That’s probably Nike Air Max 2017 Womens what excited me most. With God’s grace and help, I’ll have this amazing opportunity to rise — as a vocal leader, as a confident public speaker, as a great teammate, as a better player and as a proud Duke graduate.
Certainly I’ve harbored a lot of embarrassment and shame for situations on the basketball court that were of my own doing the past couple of years – the ones you saw on TV or read about on social media. They could have easily snowballed more  than they did and ruined the rest of my basketball career.
What happened www.mesryne.fr after … well, that is why I’m so thankful to play at Duke. Everyone in Nike Air Max 90 Womens Black the program — from my teammates in the locker room to the coaches and the rest Nike Air Max 90 Femme Noir of the staff who support us every day — knows me for so much more than my mistakes. Nike Air Force 1 FemmeThey’ve never tried to make me feel isolated because of them, and I love them for that. And I’ll always be grateful. I stayed at Duke because, like most college students, I still have some growing up to do — and because there’s nowhere else I’d rather do it. I’m back at Duke because I never left. —Grayson By the time the NCAA tournament came around that year, I had started playing more minutes. The second time we faced Wisconsin was in the national championship game. Nike Air Presto Femme I came off the bench to score 16 points, and probably had the best Nike Air Max Thea Womens game of my life up to that point. After that, I wasn’t the anonymous Nike Air Max 90 Dames freshman at the end of the bench anymore. People started paying attention to me,Nike Air Max 2017 Womens  wondering who I was. And that was when everything changed.