Author Topic: ESL Pro League CS: GO Betting Tips With Ladbrokes  (Read 1065 times)

cheapcsskins

• View Profile
    • http://www.csskingo.com
ESL Pro League CS: GO Betting Tips With Ladbrokes
« on: August 24, 2016, 09:01:04 pm »

I’m back with another betting tips article and I’m excited that the ESL Pro League is back and that means we can finally take advantage of all the roster changes that have happened!

Before we get cs go buy skins into it, check out our offer with Ladbrokes. A free bet up to £50 for new customers. Terms and conditions apply etc, but for new customers they’ll match your bet, just put in code F50 when prompted and click via one of the links on Dexerto. All of the odds in the article are accurate at the time of publishing. As you can see by my choice above, I’ve gone with a double upset with the new look Splyce lineup to beat Immortals on their map and Winterfox to beat Selfless in a similar scenario. A double in this will get you odds of 7/1.

To expand further, all four lineups playing have been involved in roster changes and it’s online Counter Strike, which means that anything can happen. If you ever follow my betting tips, you should know I really dislike betting on the favourites because I just don’t see the value in esports, especially online. Winterfox are the new unpredictable squad from Australia/New Zealand and Splyce have one of the craziest rosters in CS: GO history, with players from Europe, North america and even Mongolia.

Buy cheap csgo skins,Blad Money on www.csskingo.com  We own cheap csgo skins,best cheap cs go skins,cs go key,buy cs go skins online with instant delivery