Author Topic: Very helpful clone script for my bitcoin exchange business  (Read 112 times)

Davidhoper

• View Profile
Very helpful clone script for my bitcoin exchange business
« on: August 04, 2018, 01:50:14 am »
Through the continuous research, I found the way to start my bitcoin exchange which is the clone like localbitcoins.com. First of all, I would like to thank sellbitbuy.net for help in achieving this. Initially, I thought that setting a BTC exchange is the easier job. But it’s not. You would need some tech expertise or well-experienced developers to do this. I have an idea to start exchange like localbitcoins and conveyed that to sellbitbuy team. They agreed with my requirements and started the job instantly. They provided me with local bitcoins clone script. The design and user interface is already tested and developed in their script, so there is no need of designing a new one.

Maksoun

• View Profile
Re: Very helpful clone script for my bitcoin exchange business
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2018, 11:20:19 am »
Do you know how to win at dice gamble? I am searching for some hints and if you can give me advice, that would be great. Found some guides on the internet and they were really useful but I want more information on the topic to win even more)

KickedPump

• View Profile
Re: Very helpful clone script for my bitcoin exchange business
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 05:52:45 am »
It is very intereting tool that you presented and it can help a lot to people who need bitcoin exchange and i can advise you such tool https://bestmixer.io/en that can help you when you already exchanged your cryptcurrency and you need to transfer it wherever you want safely!