Author Topic: Josh Norman calls Aaron Rodgers Gandalf  (Read 67 times)

sherry2018love

• View Profile
Josh Norman calls Aaron Rodgers Gandalf
« on: September 04, 2018, 04:43:59 am »
Josh Norman is a mercurial presence in front of a microphone, and the Redskins cornerback didn't disappoint Wednesday when he described what he thinks of Packers star quarterback Aaron Rodgers ahead of Sunday's clash between the two teams.Thats No. 12, thats pretty much Gandalf the White  Bernie Kosar Jersey over there," Norman said."Thats a wizard. Thats who he is to me.Josh Norman says Aaron Rodgers is Gandalf the White.https://t.co/lk5FO7Rh4j pic.twitter.com/MpE8ejQn1O Andrew Siciliano (@AndrewSiciliano) November 16, 2016WEEK 11 PICKS Corey Coleman Jersey : Straight up | Against the spreadNorman didn't stop with just Rodgers. He also compared Tom Brady to a"Lord of the Rings" character as well.Tom Brady is is Gandalf the Grey, hes just anupper cla s of that," Norman said."For me, thats the best of the best. I think a wizard pretty much describes everything you need to know  Baker Mayfield Orange Game Jersey about a type of quarterback, and they are the two that fit that."MORE: Packers Baker Mayfield Youth Game Jersey  claim Christine Michael off waiversNorman was asked about Rodgers' perceived struggles this season amidthe Packers'three-game losing streak that includeda 47-25 waxing against the Titans last weekend. But the Redskins cornerback doesn't think there is anything wrong with "Gandalf the White."I dont pay attention to that, Norman said. Thats all from people on the outside of the game, not the inside. Those are the people that like to point out the Xs and Os, but at the end Jarvis Landry Jersey  of the day, (Rodgers)can hit you from any time, any place on any given day."